Though we have been extremely busy this past month working on our Kickstarter for medium format film, we have not stopped working on making motion picture film available in it's native 35mm format for still photography and expanding our current 35mm offerings.
With the addition of this new low ISO, fine grain, high resolution, ultra-sharp daylight balanced color film you can now shoot with the same coveted emulsion used by Hollywood directors and cinematographers in bright, high contrast daylight with wonderful results! This emulsion is boasted by Kodak to be "the world’s finest grain film!"
The colors this film offers are really quite amazing and something quite different from anything else currently available. As with our previous 800Tungsten stock, our proprietary "Premoval" process makes this motion picture film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home.
Key Features of CineStill 50Daylight:
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into high quality 135 Non Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film!
- Unrivaled highlight latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about rem-jet
We are very excited about 50D and can't wait to see the images you will make with this film!